TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website www.wizard-technology.com is owned by: LEMAR LEBEN GROUP,S.L., with CIF (Tax ID):B-46.09.67.15, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia volume 199, page 230, sheet nº 4205, and whose contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org
These are the Terms and Conditions that regulate the contractual relationship of purchasing products offered by www.wizard-technology.com in its Online Store
- PURPOSE The purpose of these Terms and Conditions of purchase is the supply by LEMAR LEBEN GROUP,S.L. of the products offered in its Online Store, in exchange for remuneration. By accessing our portal, the customer agrees to respect the Terms and Conditions, as well as the rules of use that appear within them.
- ENTRY INTO FORCE These Terms and Conditions, along with the order confirmation, constitute the contract between LEMAR LEBEN GROUP,SL. and the customer for the supply of products. Other Terms and Conditions will not apply. It will be understood that the customer agrees with the general conditions provided in this text from the moment they accept that they have read and agree with these Terms and Conditions.
- PLACING AN ORDER To be able to place an order, the customer must be at least 18 years old. If they are under 18 years, they must ask their parents or legal guardians to place the order in their name. The customer must complete the personal information form that is found in our Online Store (available 24h/day, 365 days per year), once they have accessed the website and clicked on the “Place order” button. When the customer finalises their order, we will send them an email, provided that the customer has provided their email address on the personal information form, with the order number and details. The customer has the right to receive a paper copy of the invoice for free, although unless stated otherwise in their order, we will understand that they expressly agree to receive it by e-mail. This consent may be revoked by the customer at any time by contacting our customer services team via the contact section. The customer may cancel the order at any time and without any additional cost whatsoever, provided that it has not been invoiced and sent through the transport company. If the package has left our premises, the customer can reject it with the transport company at the time they receive it, the home delivery costs and cost of return to our premises will be borne by the customer. We update stock every day and due to our commitment to the customer to deliver their order(s) quickly, we prevent the purchase of product(s) not in stock. Even so, it may be possible to purchase the desired product that is no longer in stock. In this case, we will do everything possible to supply all of the products listed on the order confirmation, although the delivery may be delayed by more than 72 hours. In these cases, we will contact the customer to inform them and suggest alternative products that they may wish to buy. Or, we will suggest the return of the money that we have been paid for the products. The return of these sums of money will be the limit of our liability towards the customer if it is not possible to supply the requested products.
- SUPPLY OF THE PRODUCTS At LEMAR LEBEN GROUP,S.L. We are committed to supplying the products as quickly as possible. When making a purchase on our web portal, you may find three different situations: – Product(s) in Stock: The estimated delivery time will depend on each item. – Product(s) not in Stock: We do not allow the purchase of product(s) that are in this situation. Even so, the situation may arise where, if the stock has not been updated, the customer may buy the item(s) that are not in stock. In these circumstances, the delivery time will be determined by the supplier of the item(s). In the event that this exceeds 10 working days, we will inform the customer(s) so that they can decide what they want to do with their order and they will always have the option of cancelling the order and the full return of the amount paid. Product(s) with 24-hour delivery: We have products with delivery in 24 hours. The deadline to guarantee delivery in 24 working hours closes each day at 14.00. All 24-hour deliveries are made on working days, meaning that bank holidays (local and/or national) or weekends do not count.
- INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCTS We pay great attention to the information regarding the essential characteristics of the products through the technical descriptions provided by partner companies and manufacturers, and photographs that illustrate the products. All of this is done within the technical limits and respecting the best standards of the market.
- PRICES AND DELIVERY COSTS The situation may arise where the price of a particular product in our Online Store is wrong and a higher price or even lower price is displayed due to a computer error. When this happens and in the event that the order has been confirmed, we will contact the customer as soon as possible to cancel the order or look for the best alternative possible, creating the least harm. The price of each product will be clearly stated on the website. The price and conditions of the products offered may vary, but in any case, the price and conditions that existed when the customer placed the order will always apply. The customer will always be informed of the total price of the order (VAT, Taxes and Delivery costs included) before proceeding to purchase it.
The delivery costs are not included in the price of the products. The transport costs are borne by the customer and will be added to the total amount of the products selected. The customer may see the amount of delivery costs in the shopping basket at all times before confirming the order and finalising the contracting process. The calculation of the delivery costs depends on the volume and weight of the items.
- DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS In order to guarantee the safe delivery of the package, the courier company requires a signature to confirm that the delivery has been carried out successfully. In the event that the package cannot be delivered for any reason, such as the incorrect address, absent recipient, rejection of the package, etc., the package will be returned to our warehouse. Bear in mind that we can only refund the price paid for the product once the package has arrived back at our warehouse. The Customer will receive the refund for the price paid for the product by the same method of payment that you used to place the order. In this case, the outgoing and return delivery costs will be borne by the customer.
- AVAILABILITY You should bear in mind that orders will be sent within the limits of available stock. If one of the items ordered is not in stock, we commit to sending the customer an email as soon as possible (from the date the order was placed) to inform them of the time period in which we will be able to send their product(s). In the event that they are not interested in waiting, they can request the return of the amount paid for that item. If any of the products in their order, once invoiced, is not available, we commit to sending the customer a proposal with the products available with similar or equal characteristics to the one bought. If the customer does not accept this exchange, we will commit to refunding their money.
- PRODUCT GUARANTEES All of the products offered by LEMAR LEBEN GROUP,S.L. are guaranteed by the guarantee offered by the different manufacturers. We commit to repair for free, replace for a new item, or pay the corresponding amount if any of the products suffer a manufacturing defect in the period established in the manufacturer’s guarantee. In this case, all of the refund costs of the product and delivery of the new product or same repaired product will be borne by LEMAR LEBEN GROUP,S.L.. In the event that the problem with the product does not correspond to a manufacturing defect or is not covered by the guarantee, the customer will pay the additional costs, including those of the return.
- THE RIGHT TO RETURN AND WITHDRAWAL OF THE PRODUCTS You will be able to return the product to us and obtain a refund within a period of 14 days following the delivery of the products.
On the other hand, items that have been handled in a different manner than is necessary to establish their nature, their characteristics or their working will not be accepted:- In the event of not being satisfied with the product(s) bought.- In the event of there having been an error and a different product is delivered to the one bought.- In the event of the product not being in the appropriate conditions for its use (it is faulty or broken). To be able to carry out a return, please visit our returns page* (include hyperlink to go to the returns page where there should be the forms for the withdrawal and returns for defective products). LEMAR LEBEN GROUP,SL. reserves the right to refund the amount of an item or cancel the order and subsequently refund the amount paid if there is an error in stock, discontinued products or possible pricing errors where the cost price exceeds that of the product sold. Returns of security items such as cylinders, locks and master locking systems will not be accepted. Security items are supplied with unique and uncopiable cards and certificates.
- OBLIGATIONS OF LEMAR LEBEN GROUP,S.L. AND OF THE CUSTOMER ……………….. the company undertakes to make all of the necessary information available to the customer regarding the products it offers, as well as the orders. LEMAR LEBEN GROUP,SL. will not be liable for not executing these conditions in the event of force majeure and in the event of a breach by the Customer or an unforeseeable circumstance due to a person who is not part of the contract. The customer agrees to complete the order forms and its fields in accordance with the instructions given. LEMAR LEBEN GROUP,SL. will protect the data in accordance with the law. The Customer also agrees to pay the price of the product, with the corresponding taxes and delivery costs. LEMAR LEBEN GROUP,S.L. is not liable for the consequences that may arise from the improper use of the products sold in its Online Stores.
- COMMENTS. All of the opinions written by our Customers are controlled by the marketing team. If the opinions received breach the law, ethics or morality (abusive advertising, defamation, insults, out of context comments…), LEMAR LEBEN GROUP,S.L. reserves the right to reject or modify these opinions.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA. We inform you that the personal data you provide to us will be handled for the purpose of providing the services and/or delivering the products requested if you make a purchase, and for the purpose of providing you with, including by electronic means, commercial information.
The data controller for this information is LEMAR LEBEN GROUP,S.L. with registered office at CALLE EN PROYECTO SN. POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL NUMERO 2 – 46134 – FOIOS – VALENCIA. The data protection officer of www.wizard-technology.com who you can contact to exercise your rights is LEMAR LEBEN GROUPS,S.L. through the email address: email@example.com
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All of the content of the Online Store of www.wizard-technology.com (illustrations, texts, names, brands, images, videos) belong to LEMAR LEBEN GROUP,S.L.
Any partial or total reproduction of the content by any means and on any medium is subject to prior and express authorisation from LEMAR LEBEN GROUP,SL.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION. This contract will be interpreted and governed according to current Spanish and European law. The parties submit themselves, by their choice, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts of the Customer’s residence.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION. These General Conditions and the Specific Conditions that may eventually be established are governed by Spanish legislation. In the event of a dispute or controversy relating to the application or interpretation of them, the parties will be subjected to the territorially competent Courts in accordance with current legislation. In all cases, in accordance with our duty of information, we inform you that, in relation to the settlement of online consumer disputes, in accordance with the provisions of Art. 14.1 of the Regulation (EU) 524/2013, the European Commission makes available to you an online dispute settlement platform which is available at the following link:
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND YOUR PURCHASES?
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures for the purpose of protecting your personal information and your privacy and we regularly review these measures. We protect your personal information through the use of a combination of both physical and computer or logical security controls, including controls of access that restrict and manage the way in which your personal information and personal data are processed, managed and handled. We also ensure that our employees are properly trained to protect your personal information. Our procedures state that it is possible we may request proof of identity before sharing your personal information with you. In accordance with our security and confidentiality guarantee, we are particularly interested in offering you the highest level of security and protecting the confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. That’s why commercial transactions are carried out in a secure server environment under an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol.
If you have any problems at any time accessing any part of our website, it may be due to the model or version of your browser or its options settings.
The Internet is a means that enables commercial transactions to take place through the network. For this reason, one of the main concerns of users who use the internet is the security of data on the internet.
An Electronic Commerce transaction is understood as the entire process of making a commercial agreement, including the contact between both parties: customer and company. The aspects that all commercial transactions should include are:
The Authentication that guarantees the legal or natural person we are communicating with.
Integrity, in other words, that the content of the communication between both parties cannot be modified.
Confidentiality, which consists of the guarantee that no unauthorised person can discover the contents of the communication.
We are particularly concerned about security and ensuring the confidentiality of the data you provide. For this reason, as well as being founding members of the @ECE (Spanish Association of Electronic Commerce), we belong to Confianza Online, a resolution system for potential disputes that may arise between consumers and companies in the field of Electronic Commerce and Interactive Advertising, supported by a large number of business associations, the National Consumer Institute, the Spanish Data Protection Agency and the Ministry of Science and Technology.